- Modular design, for quick and easy installation and modification.
- Multifunctional, so they are versatile and can combine different tasks.
- Durable, so they require little maintenance and have a high degree of operational availability.
- We are always on the lookout for innovative concepts. One feature of our components is that they work differently (and are smarter) than conventional components in the market.
- Thanks to continuous development, our components are highly standardised, making them quick and easy to manufacture and low in price.
- Wherever possible, we use the same types of components, and which are generically available, so the costs for service and maintenance remain limited.
Qimarox has a team of highly qualified employees. Our employees are expertly trained specialists who undergo further training on a regular basis to ensure they continue working at the highest level. Our customer orientation enables us to maintain and extend our present position as market leader and to guarantee the confidence and respect of our customers.Our customersQimarox supplies tens of original equipment manufacturers and system integrators in various sectors, such as logistics, engineering, and transport system manufacturing. Qimarox components are used by end customers from around the world, such as Unilever (NL, ZA), Nestlé (NL), FrieslandCampina (NL), Xerox (NL), Procter & Gamble (DE), Kraft Foods (ES), Abbott (DE), Staples (SE/ES), Danone (BE), Haribo (DE), Danfoss (DK), McCain Foods (UK), Coleman (USA), and Herdez (MX).
Qimarox is headquartered in Harderwijk, centrally located in the Netherlands. Since 2011, Qimarox has also had a branch in the United States. The North American market is served from this branch in Aurora, Illinois.