Asmech offer a full range of fabrications, including stepovers, platforms, gantrys and frameworks. These can be made to your specifications and are constructed from the following:
- MIG and TIG Welding
- Aluminium, Stainless and Mild Steel,
- Various surface finishes including but not limited to; powder coating self-colour and galvanised.
Regular access to areas on a roof or at ground level can often be hampered by obstacles such as pipework or plant equipment and changes in level. Step Overs can be supplied in order to provide safe access in these areas.
Fall prevention platform systems are split into three sections which include, Load Safe for loading, checking and unloading of vehicles. Site Safe for all your site access at height requirements and Work Safe for working at height whatever the task.
A bridge-like overhead structure and platform used for supporting equipment , for example a crane or signals on a railway.
Bespoke solutions can range from benches, guards, railings and equipment shells.
Each design is composed in accordance with applicable standards from the range listed below;
- BS 5395-1:2000 – Stairs, Ladders and Walkways
- Part 1: Code of practice for the design, construction and maintenance of straight stairs and winders
- BS 5395-2:1984 – Stairs, Ladders and Walkways
- Part 2: Code of practice for the design of helical and spiral stairs
- BS 5395-3:1985 – Stairs, Ladders and Walkways
- Part 3: Code of practice for the design of industrial type stairs, permanent ladders and walkways
- BS EN ISO 14122-1:2001 – Safety of machinery – Permanent means of access to machinery
- Part 1: Choice of a fixed means of access between two levels
- BS EN ISO 14122-2:2001 – Safety of machinery – Permanent means of access to machinery
- Part 2: Working Platforms and walkways
- BS EN ISO 14122-3:2001 – Safety of machinery – Permanent means of access to machinery
- Part 3: Stairways, stepladders and guard-rails
- BS EN ISO 14122-4:2016 – Safety of machinery – Permanent means of access to machinery
- Part 4: Fixed Ladders
- EEMUA Publication No. 105:1994 – Factory Stairways, Ladders and Handrails (including Access Platforms and Ramps)
- BS 4211:2005 – Specification for Permanently Fixed Ladders
Why choose Asmech?
Asmech is one of the UK’s most prominent conveyor and engineering manufacturers, offering outstanding design and installation services. Our conveyor systems are used by a wide range of market-leading clients to sort and move goods, enabling them to reduce labour costs and heighten productivity. We offer a skilled maintenance service to help you prolong the lives and efficiency of your conveyors and the control panels that are used to operate them. We have been serving our clients since 1995 and are able to offer conveyors, control panels, palletisers, depalletisers, loop inverters, rotary tables, elevators and lowerators to meet your needs. You can always depend on us to create and deliver the most cost-efficient and affordable solution possible when you order conveyor control panels and conveyors from Asmech.
Getting in touch
Should you wish to contact us, you can do so today by calling 01623 424 442 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be found on a number of leading social media platforms including LinkedIn and YouTube.